ssc gd admit card 2022-23: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the SSC GD Admit Card 2022 and SSC GD Application Status for all regions of SSC including NR, NWR, CR, MPR, KKR, SR, ER, WR, NER for the recruitment. There are 45284 constables in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF). SSC GD exam will be conducted from 10 January to 14 February 2023 in different shifts across the country. Candidates who applied for SSC GD Constable Recruitment can check their application status and download it ssc gd admit card 2023 From the regional website of SSC.
ssc gd admit card 2022-23
SSC GD Admit Card 2022 Overview
|recruitment organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|post name||General Duty (GD) Constable in CAPFs|
|advertisement number||ssc gd constable bharti 2022|
|salary/pay scale||Rs.21700- 69100 (As per 7th CPC Pay Matrix)|
|grade||ssc gd admit card 2022-23|
|join telegram group||click here|
SSC GD 2022 Important Dates
|SSC GD 2022 Apply Start||October 27, 2022|
|Last date to apply for SSC GD Constable||November 30, 2022|
|ssc gd application status||varies zone wise|
|ssc gd admit card date||4 days before the exam date|
|ssc gd exam date 2023||10 January- 14 February 2023|
SSC GD 2022 Post Details, Eligibility & Qualification
18-23 Years as on 01-01-2023. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-01-2000 and not later than 01-01-2005 in general course. Although, After three (03) years relaxation in upper age, the candidate should not have been born earlier than 02-01-1997. Age relaxation will be given as per the rules of the government.
ssc gd constable eligibility
|General Duty (GD) Constable in CAPFs||45284||10th pass|
ssc gd constable selection process
The selection process of SSC GD Constable consists of the following stages:
- Online Computer Based Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PMT) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- document verification
- medical examination
SSC GD Constable 2022-23 Exam Pattern
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- period of time: 60 minutes
- Mode of Examination: Online (CBT)
|intelligence and logic||20||40|
|General Knowledge (GK)||20||40|
SSC GD 2022 Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
|grade||length in centimeters)||Chest (only for men)|
|Gen / SC / OBC||Male: 170 cm
Female: 157 cm
|80 cm + 5 cm expansion|
|scheduled tribe||Male: 162 cm
Female: 150 cm
|76 cm + 5 cm expansion|
SSC GD Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
|Caste||5 km in 24 minutes||1.6 km in eight and a half minutes|
|Caste||1.6 km in 6 min 30 sec||800 meters in 4 minutes|
How to Download SSC GD Admit Card 2022
Follow these steps to download SSC GD Admit Card 2022:
- check eligibility from SSC GD Admit Card 2022 Download Link Given below are the region wise details.
- Remember that candidates can download their admit card only from the website of the region they have applied for.
- Login using the candidate’s credentials such as Registration ID, Roll Number, Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth etc.
- Check Application Status.
- If the application is accepted, candidates can check the exam date and city for SSC GD Constable written test
- SSC GD Admit Card 2022-23 will be issued four days prior to the exam date.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to Download SSC GD Admit Card 2022?
Download SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2022 from the regional website of SSC for which a candidate has applied.
What is the exam date for SSC GD Recruitment 2023?
10 January- 14 February 2023