PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022-23: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released the latest notification for the recruitment of 211 Diploma Trainees including 177 Electrical, 5 Civil & 11 Electronics Diploma Trainee Vacancies. Eligible male and female candidates may apply online for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Vacancy 2022-23 from the website powergrid.in starting from December 9, 2022. all details related to power grid Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022-23 are given below.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022-23
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022-23 Overview
|recruitment organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|post name||Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil/Electronics)|
|salary/pay scale||Starting Salary: Rs. 25000/- per month
Pay Scale: Rs. 25000-117500/- (IDA)
|last date to apply||December 31, 2022|
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022-23 Important Dates
- Apply Start: 9 December 2022
- Last Date to Apply: 31 d. 2022
- Exam Date: notify later
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment Application Fee
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: Rupee. 300/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Departmental: Rupee. 0/-
- Payment Type: online
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment Post Details & Eligibility
- Age Limit: 18-27 Years
- [Age Relaxation as per Rules]
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||177||Diploma / Degree in Electrical Engineering.|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil)||23||Diploma / Degree in Civil Engineering.|
|Diploma Trainee (Electronics)||1 1||Diploma / Degree in Electronics Engineering.|
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment Selection Process & Exam Pattern
Selection Process: Only Written Test/ Computer Based Test will be conducted.
Type of written test: The written test will be objective type (each question will have four options). two hour duration Consists of two parts –
- Part-I consists of a Technical Knowledge Test/ Professional Knowledge Test (TKT/PKT) along with 120 questions Having specific questions from the respective subjects.
- Part II Involved with Aptitude Test (AT) 50 questions on Vocabulary, Verbal Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, Data Sufficiency & Interpretation, Numerical Ability etc.
- All the questions will be of MCQ type with 4 options and will be of equal weightage (1 mark each). Wrong and multiple answers will result in negative marking of ¼. Candidates will have the option to appear for the written test either in Hindi or in English.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Previous Year Question Papers
Given below are the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Previous Year Question Papers of Electrical and Civil Branch which were held on 17th December 2020 in CBT Mode (Online).
How to Apply for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment
- Check Eligibility from PGCIL Diploma Trainee Notification 2022-23
- Click on the Apply Online link given below or visit the website powergrid.in
- Fill up the application form
- Upload Required Documents
- pay fees
- Print Application Form
|PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment short notice||short notice|
|PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment notification pdf (Soon)||notification|
|PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment Online Application (Soon)||Online Application|
|PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment old notification||old notice|
|Power Grid Official Website||power grid|
|Check out other Govt. jobs||Haryana Jobs.in|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to Apply for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022-23?
Eligible candidates can apply from official website powergrid.in or direct link to apply is given in this article.
Can B.Tech/ BE apply for Power Grid Diploma Trainee Vacancy 2022?
Yes, they can apply if they have 60% marks in B.Tech/BE in relevant branch.